Right of withdrawal
The customer is granted a right of withdrawal for 10 calendar days after receipt of the goods. The deadline is deemed to have been met if the customer sends the written revocation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or letter (Schönbergstrasse 15, 6252 Dagmersellen) to viollaz within the deadline. The revocation does not require justification.
Exercising the right of withdrawal leads to the contract being reversed. The customer must return the goods in their original packaging within 10 calendar days, complete with all accessories and together with the delivery note to the return address given by viollaz in the (imprint). Returns to viollaz are made for the account and risk of the customer. Any payment that has already been made will be refunded to the customer within 20 calendar days, provided that viollaz has already received the goods back or the customer can provide proof of dispatch.
viollaz reserves the right to demand appropriate compensation for damage, excessive wear and tear or loss of value due to improper handling and to deduct the reduction in value from the purchase price already paid or to invoice the customer.
No right of withdrawal is granted in the following cases:
- If the contract has a random element, namely because the price is subject to fluctuations over which the provider has no influence.
- If the subject of the contract is a movable item which, due to its nature, is not suitable for being returned or which can spoil quickly;
- If the subject of the contract is a movable item that is manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or is clearly tailored to personal needs;
- If the contract is about digital content and this content is not made available on a fixed data carrier or if the contract must be fulfilled in full by both contracting parties immediately;
- If the contract is about a service and the contract has to be fulfilled in full by the provider with the prior express consent of the consumer before the withdrawal period has expired.
- In the areas of accommodation, transport, delivery of food and beverages as well as leisure activities, if the provider undertakes to provide the services at a certain point in time or within a precisely specified period of time when concluding the contract.